How audacious and bold of Kathy Obear to put her inspired vision into action through this essential book for all who want to continue the work of dismantling racism. Ostensibly, But I’m not racist! is written as a tool to help white people. As an African American, I found the book not only intellectually enlightening but a courageous and hopeful foundation upon which we can all build.
And as a bonus, here are the links to the other 12 authors I am publishing with today! Get their books FOR FREE, too!!
- HELP! My Kid Wants to Become a YouTuber, by Michael Buckley
- Conquer Your Funk: A Guide to Leading with Your Brilliance and BanishingYour Bullsh*t, by Vanessa Newport
- Everyday Medium: 7 Steps to Discover, Develop and Direct Your Sixth Sense by Marsha Kay Farias
- How You Can Heal: A Strength-Based Guide to Trauma Recovery by Lisa Danylchuk
- Relationship Detox: 7 Steps to Prepare for Your Ideal Relationship by Jodi Jensen Schuelke
- Growing up for Grown-Ups: Taking Lessons from the Kids in Our Lives by Sharon Pope
- On the Road with Abraham: Master Manifestation and Create a Kick Ass Life by Sandi Phillips
- Badass Businesswoman: Four Steps to Make More Money, Have More Fun and Make Your Friends Jealous by Majeed Mogharreban
- Choose Me, by Cassie Parks
- Feel Good Again: A Game-Changing Guide to Creating Wellness, Energy, and Joy Using Functional Medicine Principles by Linda Van Deusen Goggin
- From Sidelines to Start Lines: The Frustrated Runner’s Guide to Lacing Up for a Lifetime by Sarah Richardson
- The Spark: The Legacy That Changed the Dance World by Cheryl Ale
Download these books while they are free and share the links with your friends!
How to reach Kathy:
President, Alliance for Change Consulting and Coaching
#1 Best-selling Author, Turn the Tide: Rise above toxic, difficult situations in the workplace
Co-Founder, Social Justice Training Institute
Pronouns I respond to: she/her/hers